How you know you are a true child of the 80's!
1. You had Pound Puppies.
2. You can sing the entire theme song to "Duck Tales. "(Woo ooh!)
3. You wore a ponytail on the side of your head.
4. When it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
5. You made your mom buy one of those clips that would hold your shirt in a knot on the side.
6. You wore stonewashed ANYTHING!
7. L.A. Gear... need I say more.
8. You wanted to change your name to "JEM " in Kindergarten. (She's truly outrageous!)
9. You remember reading "Tales of a fourth grade nothing" and all the Ramona books.
10. You know the profound meaning of "WAX ON, WAX OFF."
11. You wanted to be a Goonie. “BABY RUTH!!!”
12. You ever wore fluorescent clothing. (some of us... head-to-toe)
13. You remember Michael Jackson before he turned into a white woman and still made kick-ass music.
14. You have ever pondered why Smurfette was the only female Smurf.
15. You actually took your lunch to school in a lunch box.
16. You traded and collected Garbage Pail Kids cards.
17. You remember the CRAZE, then the BANNING of slap bracelets.
18. You remember Hypercolor t-shirts.
19. Barbie and the Rockers was your favorite band.
20. You thought She-ra (Princess of Power!) and He-Man should hookup.
21. You ever owned a pair of Jelly-Shoes.
22. After you saw Pee-Wee's Big Adventure you kept saying "I know you are, but what am I?"
23. You remember, "I've fallen and I can't get up."'
24. You remember going to the skating rink before there were inline skates.
25. You ever got seriously injured on a Slip and Slide.
26. You have ever played with a Skip-It.
27. You had or attended a birthday party at McDonalds.
28. You remember Popples.
29. "Don’t worry, be happy."
30. You wore like, EIGHT pairs of socks over tights with high top Reeboks.
31. "Miss MARY MACK MACK MACK, all dressed in BLACK BLACK BLACK."
32. You know what it meant to say "Care Bear Stare!"
33. You played with Rainbow Brite, My Little Pony, and Strawberry Shortcake.
34. You remember Alf, the ‘lil furry brown alien from Melmac.
35. You remember New Kids on the Block when they were cool... and don't even flinch when people refer to them as "NKOTB."
36. Zack from “Saved By the Bell” was hot shit!
37. You know all the words to Bon Jovi’s “Livin’ On A Prayer.” “WHOA we’re half-way there!”
38. You just sang those words to yourself.
39. You still sing "We are the World."
40. You tight rolled your jeans.
41. You owned a banana clip.
42. You used to (and probably still do) say, "What you talkin' about Willis?"
43. You wanted to be on Star Search.
44. You wanted a tree house like on “Punky Brewster.”
45. You remember watching shows like “Are You Afraid of the Dark?,” "You Can't Do That On Television", and "Double Dare."
46. You owned a doll with 'Xavier Roberts' signed on its butt.
47. You can name half of the members of the elite "Brat Pack."
48. You knew "The Artist" when he was humbly called "Prince."
49. You crimped your hair.
50. You can still sing the rap to "Fresh Prince of Bel-Air.”
51. You remember and/or own any of the Care Bear Glass collection from Pizza Hut.
52. You had a crush on one of the Corey’s. (Feldman or Haim)
53. You ever had a Swatch Watch.
54. You had Wonder Woman or Superman Underoos.
55. You thought that Transformers were “more than meets the eye.”
56. You debated who was better Tiffany or Debbie Gibson.
57. You know what "Push Up" ice cream is.
58. You know who Max Headroom is.
59. You HAD to have your MTV.
60. You think there should be a Kids Incorporated original cast reunion.
61. You owned a real Rubik’s Cube.
62. You could go through a case of Aqua Net hairspray in a week.
63. You know what movie the phrase, "Number 5 is alive!" is from.
64. There were days that the homework just had to wait until the ABC After School Special was over.
65. You owned at least one Choose Your Own Adventure book.
66. You had a Trapper Keeper.
67. You remember "Friday Night Videos" before the days of MTV.
68. You ever dressed to emulate a person you saw in a Duran Duran, Boy George, Madonna, or Cyndi Lauper videos.
69. You still resent your parents for not installing a dumbwaiter in your house like Webster's.
70. You know what Snorks, Poochie, and The Wuzzles are.
71. You organize weekend tournaments of TV tag.
72. You wore jelly bracelets.
73. You ever wore blue eye shadow.
74. You remember when Nintendo Super Mario Bros. & Duck Hunt were all the rage!
75. You collected charms for your charm necklace.
76. You played M.A.S.H. (Mansion, Apartment, Shack, House)
77. You owned a Pogo ball.
78. You collected California Raisins.
79. Every female in your family wore shoulder pads.
80. You wore leg warmers and danced like a "maniac, maniac on the floor."